Michelle L. Aikman
Previously Recorded Friday, May 17, 2013
This teleseminar qualifies for 1 CEU!
Transform your client’s response from “I don’t have that information,” to “I can’t believe you pulled that information out of me,” to “WOW! Is that my compelling document?”
Quantified accomplishments are standard practice in the résumé writing profession but are you…
- Including the right types of quantified information?
- Asking the right questions to get the information you need from your clients?
- Maximizing the effectiveness of the numbers you include?
- Preparing your clients to collect the right information for the next time they hire you?
Sharpen your ability to quantify accomplishments for your clients and give them the motivation and knowledge to start collecting valuable quantifiable information! Learn best practices, practice with challenging examples, learn from your peers, and walk away with an improved ability to sell your clients through the power of numbers.
This teleseminar is for new writers, expert writers, and all career professionals who want to increase their knowledge and improve their ability to…
- Ask the right questions to get needed numerical data.
- Extract meaningful numerical data.
- Put data in context.
- Reinforce the significance of data to various professions and industries.
- Convince clients to track information and increase awareness of tracking tools.
Michelle L. Aikman is an Employment Strategist and owner of Skilled Assets, LLC. She helps active job seekers but Michelle focuses her efforts on educating and empowering employed professionals to raise their game and take charge of managing and promoting their career. Michelle is a fervent promoter of transferable skills and specializes in helping professionals, such as career changers, military spouses, and stay-at-home parents, overcome significant career challenges through education and preparation. Michelle speaks nationwide, presents workshops, offers virtual tools and resources, and works one-on-one with clients across the world. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering with a minor in Public Affairs for Engineers and a Master’s Degree in Engineering and Technology Management.
One hour teleseminar is $19.99 for members and $29.99 for nonmembers.
Log in or join today to get member pricing!