Value-Added Services to Offer Your Clients
Presented by Adam Zajac, NCRW and Brittney Ripley (Beck), NCRW, CCELW
This webinar was recorded on Friday, September 20, 2019.
In this webinar we will cover several service add-ons which can easily be added to your service offerings to improve your clients’ job search efforts, increase client satisfaction rates, and provide additional revenue.
The value-added items which will be reviewed include:
- Labor Market Analysis Services – We will review the type of information gleaned from Job Browser Pro and OASYS, explore how you can leverage them for better client success rates, and add them to your services.
- Job Search Tracking Documents – We will provide examples of job search tracking tools you can use to help clients be more methodical as they apply, how to use them to further client success, and share how to incorporate these services into your pricing.
- Elevator Pitch Development –We will walk you through approaches to developing an elevator pitch, the value it provides for the client, and how to add this onto standard service packages.
- Interview Preparation – We will discuss a streamlined interview preparation process that you can offer as an add-on service to ensure your clients ace their interviews and not just land them.
- Job Search Template Letters – Extending the client’s brand to template documents (cover letter, thank you letter, etc.) is a no-brainer. Examples will be discussed so you know how to extend a brand to template documents through formatting and content.
- Needs-Focused Coaching – We will share how to add needs-focused coaching to a project for those clients who need extra TLC throughout the writing process, and how to charge for it.
Eligible for 1 CEU. This one-hour webinar is $9.99 for NRWA members and $19.99 for nonmembers. It will be recorded and distributed to all participants.
About Adam Zajac, NCRW:
Adam is an accomplished career services and brand development professional with 13 years of experience sharing his expertise in resume and LinkedIn profile writing, career strategy, strategic communications and marketing with job seekers, organizations, and small businesses. Since 2005, Adam has worked for Vocamotive, Inc., a vocational rehabilitation and career services firm located in Hinsdale, Illinois. Adam began marketing his resume writing and LinkedIn expertise to individuals outside of the vocational rehabilitation environment in 2012, and soon became a well-respected and in-demand expert sought by experienced professionals, managers, and senior executives throughout the country. He now runs a standalone resume and career services division at Vocamotive and oversees a staff of talented associate writers. His resume services client base has also grown worldwide, and he has worked with clients in North and South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
About Brittney Ripley (Beck), NCRW, CCELW:
Brittney is a Senior Associate Resume and LinkedIn Profile Writer at Vocamotive, with a focus on career development strategy. She holds an additional certification in LinkedIn profile writing. She is a regular presenter at industry conferences, networking events, and at universities, speaking on the importance of building a personal and professional brand, particularly as it relates to resumes and LinkedIn profiles. Brittney has an education in strategic communications, as well as considerable experience in writing, career development, and personal branding.