Recruiter Study Webinar
Presented by Kimberly Schneiderman, Practice Development Manager with RiseSmart
Career industry professionals often live in a bubble, with little contact with the very people they are seeking to excite! It can be very hard to really know what is going on in the corporate world, especially when your work has taken you out of that world.
With this presentation, you will get the answers to your burning questions!
- Where do recruiters look for candidates? What “new” or emerging sources are they using?
- How do they search (key words, company experience, etc.)?
- How many candidates do they want to present for an opportunity?
- Do they take incoming applicants?
- How are they conducting interviews? (technology, format)
- What do they think when a candidate is not working? How has the recession affected that thinking?
- What were some red flags a few years ago that no longer matter? What are current red flags?
- Ultimately, what really speaks to them and gets their attention?
By sourcing information gathered through 1:1 interviews (with global and local recruiters), recruiter surveys, and job seeker behavior studies from RiseSmart, Randstad, and external sources, Kimberly will answer all of those questions to help you in your work with job seekers.
After attending this webinar, you will have actionable insight into the way internal and external recruiters operate. This information will help you service your clients better by helping you:
- Prepare better resumes, social media profiles, and other self-marketing documents
- Coach clients with confidence
- Offer job seekers clear steps to take in their search
With Kimberly’s unique access to a global recruitment process outsourcing provider and her expertise developed through extensive research and writing of Quarterly Trends Reports for RiseSmart, she has the information your clients need from you!
About Your Presenter
Kimberly Schneiderman is a Practice Development Manager with RiseSmart, a global recruitment process outsourcing provider, where she creates and manages RiseSmart programs, training, and support materials based on her unique access to recruiters.
Prior to joining RiseSmart, Kimberly built a specialty career coaching practice working with transitioning senior level officers in law enforcement. She currently serves as the NRWA’s Certification Committee Chair.
Cost: $19.99 for members, $39.99 for non-members.
★ Qualifies for 1 CE Unit ★