Supercharge Your Social Media to Boost Your Business
Wendi Weiner, The Writing Guru
Friday, June 9, 2017
11:30 a.m. EDT – 12:30 p.m. EDT
Are you struggling to find time to keep up with all your social media accounts? Imagine if you had a bigger following on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, or Instagram. Would it bring you more leads? Would you be getting more speaking or interview opportunities? What if you could have a 5-star Yelp rating?
Well imagine no more. In the next NRWA webinar, Wendi Weiner will show you how to make the most of your time on social media, so you can expand your digital footprint and grow your business. In the past three years, Wendi’s expansive social media presence has garnered her more clients, exclusive guest spots on leading podcasts, and features in top career websites.
Whether you are a social media newbie or a social media butterfly, you will gain great nuggets of information like how to:
- Leverage social media to interact with journalists and industry leaders, increase your visibility, attract new clients, and generate revenue.
- Create image-based social media posts quickly and easily with platforms like Canva. Did you know Tweets with images receive 150% more retweets than tweets without images?
- Learn about options for incorporating video into social media – Facebook Live or YouTube. Did you know Facebook users spend 3X more time watching live videos than traditional videos?
- Handle bad reviews and negative feedback on sites like Google and Yelp, as well as address online reputation management.
- Self-publish on LinkedIn and business blogs to showcase your expertise and participate in Twitter chats and other events (podcasts, radio shows, live summits) to expand your visibility.
- Engage your audience with thought-provoking content across the major social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram).
This one-hour webinar is $19.99 for members and $39.99 for nonmembers.
Click here to register.
Note: The webinar will be recorded and the recording will be distributed to all registrants.
About the presenter
Wendi Weiner, creatively known as The Writing Guru®, is an accomplished attorney, former college writing professor, 4X-certified executive resume writer (NCRW, CPRW, CCTC, and CCM) and career transition coach. She has been featured and published more than 100 times in approximately 40 major media outlets and recently gained recognition as Best Résumé Services Firm and Executive Career Coach of the Year.
Wendi entered the careers industry in 2010 to follow her passion for writing and helping others achieve their own career dreams. A member of The NRWA since 2014, Wendi serves on the executive board as a New Business Owner Representative. She is based in Miami, Florida, and works with top executive clients all over the world.