As an affiliate partner with the NRWA you will gain exposure to more than 630 members and thousands of career practitioners who receive our monthly newsletter, visit the NRWA website, or view conference promotions. Membership includes resume writers, career coaches, college career professionals, workforce center employment specialists, and military personnel transition specialists. Many of our members are business owners.
Our affiliate program is designed for businesses that are 1) in the job search arena and offer a product that is not in direct competition to members, or, 2) offer a service which could be valuable to our membership or their clients.
Following are the benefits provided to our affiliates:
- Inclusion of Affiliate logo on the NRWA website, a brief description of services, and a hyperlink to the Affiliate's website.
- Inclusion of Affiliate logo and hyperlink in the NRWA Newsletter.
- Use of the NRWA logo on Affiliate website/products in accordance with the NRWA use of logo guidelines.
- Quarterly e-blast message to members providing information on services provided and opportunity for members to respond directly to Affiliate. All email blasts will be prepared in accordance with the NRWA guidelines.
- Access to all the benefits of membership, including the NRWA e-list and social media accounts where you can contribute expertise / answer questions (please see our Social Media Policy for guidelines), member pricing on conference registration, and much more!
- 10% discount on Conference Sponsorship.