Create Impact Bullets That Sell Your Clients' ROI Value
Thursday, September 13, 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m., ET
We’ve all seen first-hand, clients with resume- and LinkedIn-profile challenges – from no branding and lack of stories to funky formatting, styling and poor keyword optimization. The most common weakness, however, is a lack of value – especially when it comes to writing bullet points.
A resume’s experience section must be value- and not function-based, or it reads like an endless, dull and unimpressive list of job responsibilities. As professional resume writers, it's up to us to ensure resumes are rich in value statements that sell our clients in today’s competitive job market.
Taught by CareerThinker founder and NRWA Board Member Tom Powner, attendees will learn:
- Techniques that help clients see their value.
- Intake questions that open Pandora’s Box.
- How to turn responsibilities bullets into value/contribution statements.
- Improved techniques that get clients engaged and excited about their professional value.
- How to use the CAR method to create resume value statements.