Planned, Purposeful, and Productive Networking
5 Tips for Networking via Social Media
Friday, April 19, 2013 – 1 p.m. EST
Resume writers and their clients both need to understand the importance of networking via social media. Today’s environment demands people who are tech-savvy, can easily make connections online, and understand the importance of an online identity. From joining groups on LinkedIn, scheduling Facebook posts, and participating in Tweet chats, online networking is an important part of marketing yourself.
If you are looking to build your resume business, enhance your online personality, or help your clients with branding themselves online, join Heather Rothbauer-Wanish as she provides concrete tips and methods you can implement immediately. In this one-hour teleseminar Heather will cover:
- Joining groups on LinkedIn (with suggestions on possible groups to join)
- Participating in Tweet Chats (with suggestions for Tweet Chat opportunities and guidelines for participating)
- Following people on Twitter (how to find new people to follow and increase your own following)
- Commenting on Blogs (why it is important and what you can get out of commenting on other sites)
- Scheduling Facebook posts for your business (tips for successful posts and why scheduling is important)
Heather Rothbauer-Wanish is a Certified Professional Resume Writer and owner of Feather Communications. She enjoys working with clients to provide relevant, compelling, and industry-specific resumes and cover letters. Since 2008, she has worked with hundreds of clients before, during, and after their job searches. Heather speaks at local and national events on the topics of job searching, networking, resumes, leadership, and business communication. She holds a Bachelor of Business Administration in Management, a Master of Business Administration, and a PhD (ABD) in Organization and Management.
Each one-hour live teleseminar is $19.99 for members and $29.99 for nonmembers.
Log in or join today to get member pricing!